Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine's Day Sweepstakes Prizes

For those of you who have claimed your prizes, these should be in your mailbox before Valentine's day. Enjoy!!!

Gift Basket Winners - Knikki from Popularly Unpopular, and Stan109




Fashion Necklace Winner - Lesha



Fashion Necklace Winner - Jess from Foster Communications



I am still waiting to hear back from the other MiMi Necklaces and Fashion Necklaces winners. Please send your P.O.Box address or other mailing address to boutique-mix@hotmail.com and I will mail your prizes to you. If I don't hear from you before February 29th, I'll pick alternate winners. Thanks.

Don't forget to enter the Tax Reprieve Sweepstakes!!!! Goodluck!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Now that's just about as pretty as Beckham!!!! Love it!

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories