Saturday, February 9, 2008

Side Hustle - Magazine Designer

I actually have absolutely no idea what a magazine cover designer does - i guess design magazine covers. Someone asked me to research and post the information. It's their dream side hustle. Well, here we go. I still have no idea what the job entails, but click here to learn more. Meanwhile, here are a few March magazine covers that will be hitting the shelves next week..........Cosmopolitan Magazine, Glamour Magazine, InStyle Magazine, Hapers Bazaar Magazine and Shape Magazine. I couldn't find covers for the other March mags.......Enjoy!!!







picture source
glamour magazine

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm at your site but it hasn't loaded properly for whatever reason. But you have the addy. Thanks!

kelly said...

i don't know what their job description is either, but i bet it's a fun job! how do you think you get a job like that?

Horse 'n' Round said...

Lots of luck in being in the right place at exactly the right time, plus have the graphic design skills (specifically for print). It's hard work to get there, and a lot of stress when you do!

Jessica said...

I love graphic design. I don't think people realize how the little details, fonts, type size, colors, make such an impact on the overall image. It takes talent, to be sure.

Kathrynsky said...

visit your blog first time, great mix!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by guys.
knikki - I must have been loading the pix at the same time you stopped by. Hopefully its working now. I just finished putting the tulle on your prize :-)

I'm Kelly - you're right, its probably fun. i wish i knew how. i'll ask my cousin for any leads.... i think she's trying to figure it out herself.

horse 'n' round - LOL... i guess that puts the kaboosh on my "it's probably fun" statement, huh? you're right about being in the right place at the right time though - that definitely applies to everything.

Jess - you probably know a ton about this subject..... maybe you can give some leads..

Kathrynsky - thanks for stopping by. don't be a stranger :-)

Anonymous said...

horse 'n' around - where's the best place to start -??

Kathrynsky said...

ok, i will visit you one or two or a few more times! ;-)

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories