Friday, February 22, 2008

Fierce Friday!!! Random Friday!!! Kelly Rowland at Brit Awards; McDreamy at Versace Show; JLo Gives Birth to Twins; Will and Jada; Tom and Katie

I actually LOVE this look!!! What do you think of Kelly Rowland's outfit?


Cute Couples of the Week!!! - Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith & Tom and Katie Cruise at the First Annual Essence Black Women In Hollywood Luncheon.






McDreamy and Mrs McDreamy at the Versace Fashion Show in Milan.


Congratulations!!!!! JLo and Marc Anthony Welcomed their twin bundles of joy this morning.


The babies were born early Friday in Long Island, N.Y. The girl was born at 12:12 a.m. and weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz., and the boy followed at 12:23 a.m., weighing 6 lbs.

Cute Family Photo - Demi, Ashton and Rumer attend the First Hollywood Domino Tournament.


David Beckham and his team lost lost 1-0 in the Pan Pacific Championship ......



And then, there's LiL Kim...........who is rapidly morphing into a tiger, courtesy of her plastic surgeon... Self-hatred sucks!!!




Kelly Rowland at Brit Awards
double date
cute couples
Mr and Mrs McDreamy
Jlo and Marc
cute family photo
David Beckham and Galaxy Team lose
Lil Kim

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Now that I look at Katie Holmes more and more, I think we are actually really alike. Her tv/magazine personality are very similar to mine. Her hair reminds me of me (short, curly, and brown) and her style... so effortlessy chic... and that's what I try to be at least. :)

<3 Knikki

I bet you just passed out when you saw that DB pic without his shirt.

Anonymous said...

You know me too well!!! I sure did. Had to pull out my smelling salts:-). I do like Katie's style. It's refreshing to see ladylike glamour in young hollywood. I do think she goes overboard sometimes, but that's cool.

Kathrynsky said...

i do like katies style, too..
and everytime i saw pictures from marc a. i thought that he looks like a junkie... sorry :-)

TravelDiva said...

I think Kelly R. is working the dress. It's unusual, but I think she's rockin' it.

Edirin said...

kelly looked beautiful, loved her look

Marketing Consultant Gold Coast said...

It is great to read some of the information and feedback, here. I hope to read more ideas in the future!!!

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories