Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Kreative 2009 from MiMi and Boutiquemix.com

Happy New Year Fashionistas!! I'm pretty sure 2009 is going to be a fashionably fabulous year for each of us.......... I started the year off by working on my Miatta-MiMi line........ pillows, clutches, bracelets........ its been a busy few days. I'm gearing up for my first trunk show this spring. Here are a few pix of what I have been up over the last few days at Boutiquemix.com.








Stop by Boutiquemix.com and shop our latest additions.


Stay in the DC Fashion loop with me at the DC Fashion Examiner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow,I love the bracelets!When will you be launching your line?Will you be selling in Ny?I believe your line will be very popular and I will definitely be supporting it.

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories