Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I've been Tagged by Nigeriandramaqueen!!!

I've been tagged by the fabulously sassy Nigeriandramaqueen.

Well, here we go. I'm supposed to report 7 random facts about myself and then tag others and report it on their blogs so that they know they've been tagged. The taggees then read my meme, post their tagged memes on their blogs and then, tag others.

Here are my 7 random tidbits

1. I love gummi bears and gummi worms. I eat a pack every weekday as part of my breakfast. On weekends, I get gummi withdrawals and snap at everyone in my path.



2. I am addicted to british fashion and gossip magazines. I travel a lot for work and on fridays I buy all the gossip rags and read them at the airport. I leave them on the plane or on the train for the flight attendants or train conductors (are they called train conductors?).........kind of like their secret gossip santa :-).....or is that i'm just a slob and forget to pick up my trash a.k.a. magazines when i get off??.......hmmmm.


3. I admire Angelina Jolie (she's living part of my life).......



4. I watch Murder She Wrote and Columbo reruns EVERY time they come on TV (when I'm home - everytime). If they come on at the same time on different channels, I switch between the two shows and I get pissed off if they don't alternate commercial breaks.


5. I want Oprah to adopt me (as a daughter or a pet), or in the alternative, make one of my crafts one of her favorite things!!!


6. I was scared to pieces and quite nervous about opening my online fashion boutique this year.


7. I have never tasted coffee.

Bonus memes -

I'm secretly dating David Beckham, Idris Elba and Benjamin Brat....shhh.

I'd love to raise $100,000 for the 2008 Rebuilding Sierra Leone Pledge Campaign :-)

I now tag the fabulous divas from apresenta and shop liquorice. Happy Reading!!!

7 comments:

beautylogicblog said...

Wait, Hold the phone!!!!!!!!!! Did you just say you have never tasted coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! I have never heard that. I drink 6 cups a day. lol

NigerianDramaQueen said...

*Omg my flatmates are addicted to those gossip magazines and british fashion magazines too. I can't stand them! They swear ita a good distration though..I throw em away when their not looking (lol)
*I read Angelina Jolie's book on her work with UNHCR last summer. I began to respect her after that
*Lol@ Oprah adopting you as a pet! Her favorite things show is one of my favorites each year. Me and my friend use to skip class to watch it. Who know's, I just might be seeing on of your crafts on there soon:-)
*Is that bag one of your designs? I love it! I am heading to your website, and I will have to order something as soon as I return to the states!
*I really admire your dedication towards Sierra Leone. In light of emerging conflicts and disasters, post-conflict countries always get forgotten..I've prolly already said this before. The first time I did Collegiate Model UN, I was on the PeaceBuilding Commission, and on of our questions was on postconflict peacebuilding in Sierra Leone. It was the first time I had ever takn time to learn anything about the country. It's been on my heart ever since...
*Hold up...you've never drank coffee? how is that possible? How can you be missing out of the joys of life in that starbucks cup? I will tell you- i got so addicted that when I decided to go cold turkey for a week-I was having bad withdrawal symptoms. Like shaking,and being irritable and stuff,lol

Crap, my comment just became a post! I need to get out of here!

Tori C said...

NEVER TASTED COFFEEE!!!!!!! I think that is one of the top ten major sins..lol

Well probably best for you cause its hella addicting..lol
Thanks for sharing the "tidbits" about yourself. The online boutique will be awesome I am sure. I am planning to make a purchase real soon and I think I finally figured out what I want to buy...embrodered purses above!!!

Tori

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

you guys are killing me- yes, yes, no coffee........ LOL!!! i do love the smell though. dramaqueen, no the bag is not one my designs but i adore it. its cute. i'm going to stalk oprah until i get on her show---LOL!!!!

Park Avenue said...

I'm totally addicted to celebrity gossip magazines & Columbo is one of may favorite TV shows of all time. I knew I wasn't alone! LOL

Samantha Smikle said...

I love how you answered your tag!! makes me want to finally get around to doing mine!

Gidan Nodza said...

NEVER TASTED COFFEE?!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY? (sorry, I had to shout) I am soooo addicted to coffee, I am drinking it right now! But seriously I really envy that...even decaf?

I know what you mean about Jolie... *sigh*

My fiance knows I am dating John Legend, Brad Pit and Lil Wayne...there, I've said it.

Your boutique is quite loaded.

Good luck.

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories