Sunday, May 18, 2008

Boutique Mix Presents Eco-Fabulous Designer: Ananas

Stunning eco-friendly, hand-stitched Abaca Purses with a Retro-chic vibe by ANANAS. Going Green has Never Looked so Sassy. These elegant purses are the perfect way to go GREEN!!!! Features magnetic closure and inside pockets. The Abaca plant (akin to the banana plant) is a renewable resource native to the Phillipines. The fabric was woven from fibers harvested from the trunk of the abaca plant. And you thought bananas were just for eating. Admit it, you did!!!

These are flying off the shelves, so Shop here for your Eco-Ananas while they last!!!
Shop here for your Eco-Plum Ananas!!!

Shop here for your Eco-Brick Ananas!!!

Shop here for your Eco-Tan Ananas!!!

9 comments:

Danz said...

The Eco Plum is my favourite :) Thanks for visiting my blog. Would you like to trade links?

The Seeker said...

Thank you for checking my blog and left such nice comment.
I think yours is great, and I'm in love with it, so I'll come back often.
Feel free to visit me again.

Would you like to exchange links?

The Seeker said...

And sorry, I forgot to tell that I love those eco-friends products, I'm so into "dressing green".

Thanks again.

beautylogicblog said...

I"m loving the last one, would look great with a dress I have. Hugs, De

Park Avenue said...

I am a handbag fanatic & these bags are gorgeous, with a capital "g!"

Mo said...

the yellow/marigold is awesome!

Tania said...

Ack! now I want stuff!

thanks for visiting my blog!

My Fashion Frenzy said...

These are different, but very cute. =)

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

Danz - You're welcome and thanks for popping by mine. These ananas bags are some of my favorites. love the textures and colors.

The seeker - i'll definitely link. thanks for stopping by. dressing green is always a "go"... LOL.

Dominican enigma - grab it chica!!! :-)

park avenue - thanks chica!!!


Kieya - i love that one too.

tania- tempting, isn't it? welcome!!

su - i checked it out and love it!! great job!!

whatwouldyoulikemynametobe- love your name :-) and welcome!!

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories