Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update from Johannesburg!!!

Hello Fashionistas!!! I'm still in South Africa, but wanted to post some pix from my recent sojourns. I've been in South Africa and Namibia this past month for my day job. As most of you know, I'm a trial lawyer, and I am working on a case here in South Africa for a while. Don't know when I'll be back - probably a few more weeks, but I'm definitely stocking up on Africana goodies for Boutique Mix.In the meantime, don't forget to stop by Boutique Mix and take advantage of the latest sales.



















5 comments:

xoliquoricexo said...

YAY! looking forward to all the fun stuff!

xo

J'Adore Fashion said...

love SA, looks like your having a blast.

ps: thanks for stopping by and the nice comment!

love pics too :)

xoxo

Product Junkie Diva said...

Your pictures are wonderful!!!!
Enjoy your time in SA even though you are there for business :-).
Product Junkie Diva

KHAKHATHI said...

rasters never die

Chi-Chi said...

I'm glad you updated. It sure looks like you're having FUN in South Africa!

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories