Tuesday, April 15, 2008

African Vibes Magazine Model Call - Vote for MiMi and sign-in for the vote to count. Thanks!!!

Please vote for MiMi in the African Vibes Magazine Model Call!!!!!! Click here to vote!!! You have to sign in for your vote to count!! Thanks to all.Participation in various African events helps to raise awareness for the 2008 Sierra Leone Pledge Campaign. The more exposure the more money for the kids!!! Thanks everyone!!! Voting ends on April 18th.

Voting instructions -
1. log on to africanvibesmagazine
2. scroll down to the model pictures
3. vote for MiMi
4. click submit
5. sign up using email and fill out survey
6. go back and vote for mimi and click submit
7. your vote is successful if a box comes up listing the votes for all the contestants.


9 comments:

Jessica said...

I voted for you!
Good luck! :)

Crimzen Creative said...

Of course you can count on my vote...done :)

Charlotte said...

Thanks for your comment! Love the pictures from Boutique Mix Launch Party... :-)

I do not know the model, but I've to look for her picture...

Product Junkie Diva said...

Hi I voted for you...hope you win!!!!
Prodcut Junkie Diva

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I voted for MiMi!! :-)

SD Sue said...

ooooh you are beautiful! I voted because you are the best!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! YOu look so beautiful!

Boutique Mix Fashion said...

FC - Thanks so much!!!!
LL - Thanks for voting!!!
C - Thanks for voting and I posted the pictures to help you out :-)
PJD - Thanks a lot!!!
BGG - Thanks very much!!!
Sue and Knikki - Thanks so much for voting and thanks for the compliments.
Love y'all!!!!

Charlotte said...

oops - that was just a mistake! But now I signed in and gave Mimi my vote! She's really pretty!!!

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories