Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fashionistas

Every now and then I post something random------- here's another (Kate Bosworth) -------- Ok, so you already know I love fashion. Fabulous clothes - huge fan; Super high heels - huge fan; leggings - sometimes fan; cute jacket - big fan. You know when you're packing for that trip? and you're traveling somewhere cold? and you want to make sure you take all your warm clothing? so that you don't get pneumonia? well, this picture is the perfect example of what happens when you're so lazy that you don't want to pack the clothes - because you're too lazy to carry around a suitcase full of clothes --- but you still need your warm clothes....................... so you decide to wear everything all at once..............

Very fashion-forward, adorable and cute, but i'm very overwhelmed just looking at this getup--- the tuxedo/david copperfield-magician-style-pull-a-rabbit-out-of-a-hat-style jacket, the dress, the ruffles, the gathers, the lacey pattterns on the dress, the leggings, the pattern on the leggings, the heels, the monochromatic black, all of it!!!



picture source

4 comments:

Chet said...

I must say this was a random post for you, but I do like the outfit and the shoes she is wearing.

Jessica said...

Proof there can be too much of a good thing! Waaaay too much!

Life Junkie said...

I love the ensemble! Really! I think she get's away with it because it's all black. I'd wear it if I was about 30 lbs. lighter and I wasn't such a klutz with high heels.....

Unknown said...

She looks good in anything... But if I saw someone wearing it on the street I would wonder what they smoked.

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories