Monday, January 14, 2008

Kreative Worthy Causes!!!!

Please visit Sa Lone Pikin to learn about the 2008 pledge!!!!!! So many people have taken the Pledge. Please read more about it and let us know if you would love to participate. You may take the Pledge Poll and read about how you too can participate. Thanks and God Bless!!! From educating children to providing micro loans through Kiva, we can do so much to change lives in the United States and around the World!!!

Da Man Himself A.K.A. Ibrahim Dabo - $12
Ishmael Dabo - $12
Renee Baker from Renee Baker Designs
Stan - $2
Anonymous (30 individuals) - $110, 8 packs of bic pens.
Christophe Guibert de Bruet, Esq. - $12
Joyce Koo, Esq. - $12
Mary Brown, Esq. - $100
Randolph Shingler, Northwestern Mutual Financial Advisor - $100
Miatta Dabo, Esq. - $250
Boutique Mix - $2000
Angela Holland, Esq. - $12
Delia Patterson, Esq. - $12
Bryon Wasserman, Esq. - $12
Sarah Gans - $12
Sherika Jones - $12
Basil Henderson - $12
Teresa Bernhardt- $12
Chandran Iyler, Esq. - $12
Tilshop Girl - $30
Pastor Bai Sesay $20
Daniel of Daniel's Counter
Mountain Girl
Abbey
Jack Figura
SDSue
Sierra Express Media Newspaper







If you haven't done so already, don't forget to enter the Valentine's Day Sweepstakes below. It ends on Feb 5th!!! Good Luck!!!

5 comments:

Desi McKinnon said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love all the information you have posted for small business people.

. said...

Thanks, I'm glad you found it interesting.

Your blog combines great topics. I love Africa!

Angelika@ Purple Sage Designz said...

I just looked for the right place to commit a donation for Sa Leone projects. I couldn't find it, maybe I was not looking in the right places, could you get back to me?
Young girls growing into confident independent women is always a major goal for any country to achieve social changes, just IMHO. Thanks for all your engagement to make this world a better place.
Angelika

Mrs. Lynne, MakeupFix.net said...

Hi! Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and check it out :)

I really like the entrepreneurial flare on your blog. I am definitely up that alley.

Hope you had a great weekend and I look forward to hearing from you again :) Take care.

Anonymous said...

How cool are you? I love you can be a serious philanthropic soul and still talk hair extentions. Great Blog!

 
My Zimbio
Top Stories